right. When I was job-shopping looking to get out of DC, I was offered
a job in Richmond CA for five or six thousand more. Trouble was, as
far as I could tell I'd be communting at least a hundred miles one way
to make that work...I declined. I make less money in Albuquerque but I
also need less.

PS - Dayton was ok, too flat for me though. Cinncinnati might be
interesting, but then there is all that racial hostility to contend
with.

Dana