From: Sam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:57 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: speaking of

You still haven't backed up Gruss' claim about losing 90%. I was only
questioning where Gruss got his numbers. As far as losing troops in
Afghanistan to go to Iraq, that's not what the Generals are saying so
I like to question his source, I just wanted to know if it was true or
made up. Of course I'm supposed to oppose everything the current Admin
does and love everything Clinton did to be a good citizen, but to
question Gruss' source is treason.