I agree as did most of the world back in 2001.  We had the world ready
to support an anti-terrorist campaign that could have knocked these
idiots out.  We could have tracked them down and killed or captured the
vast majority of them. Instead bush opted to invade Iraq and turn the
world against us.  Hopefully this will re-ignite the anti-terrorist
campaign and get the focus in the right area this time.

Shit like this makes it hard for me to sit at my desk.

Here's my thoughts. Why after Perl Harbor did 18 million Americans
enlist?
Why did we convert to a completely war time economy?

I know I don't agree with a lot of what our federal government is doing,
but
damnit someone needs to do something to stop the countries that are
exporting this shit.

Tim

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.