I figured it was like every physics teacher I had in college "Ok, for
the sake of arguemtn, assume there is no friction or resistance to
impede motion..." or "Now, for the purposes of this equation, this
velocity can be rounded to the nearest 10" or the like.  Maybe wrong,
but I took it in stride.

- Jim