Jerry Johnson wrote:
> Yep, just started on both of those. Using the oh-so-much-better
> insulin pens. Novalin before each meal and Lantis before bed.

Guh!  It took me weeks to get used to that thing.  It's so *heavy*
compared to a syringe.  Now, I like it, though.  And it's much more
convenient to carry around.  Fewer wierd looks, right?

> I finally found an excellent reason to live in Boston. The Joslin
> Diabetes Clinic. I cannot gush enough to express how good they are.

Excellent.  Good care is ... um ... good.

> They just got me a ontouch ultra to replace the onetouch basic, but I
> have to wait until next week to get testing strips. My insurance won't
> buy them as long as I have a supply of the old one left.

Insurance companies are wierd like that.  Let me know what you think
about that meter -- it's about time to replace my Freestyle.  I've had
it for four years, and some of the LEDs are starting to get weak.

> So much to learn!

All the better you've found a good clinic.  It is a lot of learning, but
you'll be able to argue biotech with the best of them in no time flat!

--Ben