Yep..thankfully not all of them but he lost a bunch of pictures taken
after the wedding. Mostly pictures that will be impossbile to ever get
again since it contained picutres of our extended family that live
throughout the WORLD. Needless to say I am slightly irritated. He also
lost the picutres of me and Joy filling up the unity sand vase thingy,
its like a unity candle only instead of lighting a candle you pour 2
different colors of sand into a vase it looks much cooler on display
than a candle :).

Anyways sometime in the near future I will share the ones we DO have.

Adam H