Yes. I have very clear memories back to the age of 4. My sister has
clear memories back to 3, and some fuzzy twos.
Never get into an argument with my sister about what happened in the
past. I have yet to catch her out in an error.
Most are just flashes of happenings for me (all tied to action, many
near-death experiences), but she remembers smells, emotions, tone of
voice, what you were wearing.