-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Ihrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

collecting lizards & snakes on Guam i was 6, brother collected snails,
huge amounts, he was 4.

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.