From: G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:50 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Happiest memories of childhood

I'll be fishing this weekend, Lake of the Ozarks.

This time of year, it's night fishing time....running a 6" salty lizard
through some 20' brush by a full moon at 1 in the morning.....feeling that
"tap-tap"....momentarily setting down your beer...wondering if this is the 8

pounder your wall's been waiting for......man i'm getting chills just
thinking about it.

It's heaven.