From: Philip Arnold - ASP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 8:08 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: I have arrived!

> He has no coffee pot?
> does he know where the starbucks is?

Hey, I don't drink tea or coffee, so why would I have a coffee pot??

Oh, not to mention that since I don't eat certain things (health reasons) or
drink alcohol, I seem to have beer and bread in the flat - it may be for
entertaining...

More room for my toys - such as DVD, surround sound, DreamCast, PS2,
GameCube, blah blah blah

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer