It would seem to me that they've mainly looked at the foot soldiers
and not the leadership. Its those people commanding the foreigners
entering Iraq that received the training in Chechnya, Afghanistan and
Bosnia. The ones that manage to survive (the foot soldiers) most
likely go on to become the leaders in the next area of jihadi
conflict.

larry