What is even more interesting is that these people who are now more
motivated are coming from places that weren't attacked. And have not been
requested by the people there were.

  _____

From: Howie Hamlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 10:36 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Studies: Most foreign fighters didn't wage terror before Iraq
war

I think the point is that people who were not motivated to become
"jihadists" before the Iraq war are now motivated to become suicide bombers.
I don't portend to know what goes through someone's head when they decide
that blowing themselves up along with a group of innocent people (including
children) is a good idea but I do think there there is some credence in the
idea that the Iraq war pushed some of these people over the edge...

Howie