You know, the thing that irks me is specificity issues - or my poor
understanding of them. Say,  for example, you have a table, you can
give it a class and then do all your styling based off the the table
structure. So, for example, look at this css.

table.dashboard th {
  text-align: left;
}
..title {
text-align: center;
}

But, say, then you want to apply an existing class to a th within that table.
<th class="title">...</th>

In my mind, the logic should be that even though there's a class on
the table, the class on the th is closer to the source - so more
specific. But, noooooo. The th won't take the title class unless you

Grrrrrrr.

So, then the choice becomes, do you start flinging around "!Important"
specs, or do you instead say "screw using the existing html as the
basis for the css" and start adding classes to everything.

Tis a conundrum....