From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:13 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Why CIA Permantly Hurt By Plame Leak

In the book it wasn't necessarily military service. To get the vote
and its attendent responibility you had to serve a term of government
service. That could be almost anything from scraping manure from the
elephant stalls at the local zoo, to shuffling papers in an office to
getting shot at by foreign types who object to the most recent trade
policies.

The critical factor is that the person is willing to serve a 5 year
term in service to the country.

larry

http://www.military.com/Recruiting/Content/0,13898,rec_step02_eligibility,,0