I can see it now. I guy designating a target, another guys walks in front of
him, laser dot on helmet, fins on the ordinance correcting, whine of falling
ordinance...

Actually, guided ordnance is great. But accidents like this are inevitable
in a war. We really don't know how many people have died over the centuries
from friendly fire. Ever play a first person combat game like Counterstrike
with FF turned on? You do a lot of apologizing to teammates. Can get pretty
crazy in real life too. Things happen very fast in combat. Just in training
we had accidents.

-Gary