You're the one that made this political

"Mr. Bush and his Republican friends also felt ...

.... And if you still don't think so, why just eat some tuna sushi and
you'll be blissfully ignorant to the Republican hand digging into your
wallet."

I read in an old book that you should avoid crustaceans anyway :)

My point is the toxins in Americans has gone down not up. You picked
one kid that over did the tuna and blamed the Bush admin.
The farm-raised fish don't have the high mercury content, but of
course they're loaded with PCBs. Can't win.