I can probably find you some. Give me a couple days -- been in the
hospital with an infected catscratch. Still one-handed and taking lots
and lots of antibiotics and painkillers.

Sacred Clowns are a Hopi notion, and you could do far worse on the
topic than Tony Hillerman's novel Sacred Clowns. I think but am not
totally sure that these spirits are similar to Coyote in the Navaho
and Apache worlds, other Native American mythologies too I believe.

Dana