I'm attacking a specific word you use: decolonization.
The Jewish towns in Gaza are not occupied territory or colonies, they are
towns in DISPUTED territory.
To use the word occupation and colonization is to give into propaganda which
does not mirror the facts. The territory in question has been part of the
British mandate for Palestine which originally makes it part of Israel.
There was never any UN vote or recognition of a Palestine so the land was
never its own country. It was grabbed by Egypt in 48 and has bounced around
since then. It's status is DISPUTED.

The territory is disputed and I'm disputing your words. :)