On 8/26/05, Gruss Gott wrote:

> > Sam wrote:
> > your wrong most of the time. You run around screaming the sky is falling
>
> So does this dumbass:

Kids.

Well, if you read the rest of what he said:
"The flexibility of our market-driven economy has allowed us, thus far, to
weather reasonably well the steep rise in spot and futures prices for crude
oil and natural gas that we have experienced over the past two years,"
Greenspan said in his prepared remarks.

"If we can maintain an adequate degree of flexibility, some of America's
economic imbalances -- most notably, the large current account deficit and
the housing boom -- can be rectified by adjustments in prices, interest
rates and exchange rates rather than through more-wrenching changes in
output, incomes and employment," he said.
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20050826/ts_afp/useconomybank_050826171934
 Yes he's warning people about a possible housing bubble and how to prevent
it form popping as well as how to keep the economy flexible. You seem to
think his warning is a message that it's too late and the depression is
here.