What disturbs me most is not so much the destruction itself, but what it
demonstrates. This act highlights once again that the Palestinian cause has
become a cult of destruction and death. And as you say, the world sits by and
watches with no comment. Anyone who thinks that the Palestinians can, as of
today, be partners in a peaceful settlement is fooling themselves.