I miss your analogy.
But to use is, Israel didn't build a temple on Muslim land, quite the
opposite. Before there was Islam, the Temple was there. Jews were there.
Islam built their shrine on top of the Temple remains and guess what, the
Israeli government and the Jews of the world didn't tear it down. Israel
respects the religious sites and rights of others. Sometimes too much. Jews
are prohibited from praying on the Temple mound for fear of upsetting
Muslims. There's no fear of Muslim prayer offending Jews (or Christians for
that matter).