From: Dana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:16 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Science, for dummies

I have never in my entire life heard anyone say that every woman should have

an abortion. Each one is a tragedy, which perhaps averts another. And this
mind you, is the point of view of a very pro-choice observer. I may not
support somone pro-choice, but never support anyone who isn't.
 Dana

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/apocalypse/explanation/brevela