We have a web server running Windows Server 2003 with IIS 6.  This was
built by a person that is no longer at our university and, of course,
there is no documentation on what he did.

On this server, we have many departmental web sites.  One web site uses
an SSL certificate.
This site is: http://cce.evansville.edu/  When you submit the Register
form, the form contents are securely mailed.  This works fine for now.

However, on the same server, we also have web sites such as:
http://art.evansville.edu/
http://pt.evansville.edu/

These are fine when called using HTTP, however, if you call them using
HTTPS:
https://art.evansville.edu/
https://pt.evansville.edu/

The content for cce.evansville.edu appears in the page, however the
address *is not* cce.evansville.edu.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

We are using host headers on most of the web sites on this server,
however, the cce.evansville.edu web site does not.  It has its own IP
address and DNS entry.

There are no custom error handlers in IIS for any of the sites that
might be involved.

I ran Firefox's LiveHTTPHeaders, but it didn't show me anything useful.

Help!

M!chael A. Dawson
Database Administrator and Manager of Web Applications
Office of Technology Services
University of Evansville
1800 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, IN 47722
812-488-2581
MSN Messenger ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary
numbers and those who don't."