Newbies often make the mistake of thinking that the speed with which
they complete a task is directly related to their level of skill.
They try to prove how smart they are by doing tasks as fast as they
possibly can, cutting any corner they can get away with to impress you
with their speed.  It sometimes takes quite a bit of gentle guidance
to make someone understand that quality, organisation, and attention
to detail are very important attributes..

-Cameron