It would be, but I have a feeling he hasn't changed. I mean, he was a
student intern and he was absolutely, 100% positive that he knew more than
me. Now, he couldn't explain his reasoning for his totally f'ed up,
completely not normalized, disaster of an ER diagram. But, he was damn sure
it was better than the changes I was suggesting.

We've had some great students and some disaster ones - being a mentor to any
of them is hard. Even if they're a great student, you're suddenly stuck with
juggling your work and managing someone else's work. But, it's a good
experience. Jason would often ask me questions that made me think, "hm...why
do we do it that way?....is there a reason?" Nothing wrong with that.