No shit? Same exact god damn thing happened to me last week with my BoA
account - the bastards... after alot of posturing and yelling at
managers I got the charges erased.... personally, I blame the fact that
its still a Florida account.... that mattress of mine is looking better
and better for the bundling of bills each day... heh.

-Erik