On 10/6/05, Larry C. Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not like the current system. lets take outcome based education. As an
> idea and in the initial trials it worked great. However, when it was
> implemented on a larger scale, teh deps of education and school boards
> decided to saddle it with all sorts of other garbage intended to fit
> within their agendas.

If fear of failure is your argument against change then you are simply
against change.  Sounds like you are saying that the real problem is
that the school boards screw everything up when someone tries to make
a change.  I don't think that will be different with any plan.

I guess I'm just not sure what your argument is here.  It seems to be,
"last timeone someone messed with the current system it broke, so
let's not change anything".

> As for the 20 plus places, references please.

It was contained int he initial post, and reposted again after.
http://www.worldbank.org/html/extdr/hnp/hddflash/workp/wp_00064.html

Admittedly dated, but pretty complete.

-Cameron