CF-Community is a place for the community to talk about things. It is not a
place for flaming or fights and I tend to come down on those that get out
of hand rather hard. On the other hand, discussing government, religion,
muffins, babies, and the like are all ok. We're a community and communities
speak, agree, disagree and generally live.