On 10/26/05, Maureen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I thought it was great until I clicked on a menu and got a PDF. What a
> bother. Having a PDF to download and print is fine, but not as the only
> means to view the menu.

yeah, sounds great, EXCEPT THEY CHANGE THEIR FREAKIN MENU
once a week :( and are not paying enough to have a database driven menu
and they do their menu's for their in house operations in a program that spits
out pdf's :)  so it was done for two reasons, but i agree with you.

> Also, just to be a grammar Nazi, since you have
> multiple menus, the header on the menu page should say "our award winning
> menus"

j'agree

> Technical glitch in Netscape, on the rollovers when you move the mouse down
> the list, the buttons turn gray but never go back to black.

netwho?  firefox, ie work fine, thats where i stop.  jk. really, but
ill look at that tonight.
although i do not have a netscape anywhere to test.

> Graphically, it looks very good. Especially the steak on the front page
> (drool).

their steaks ROCK btw. extremely good.

> Mama

thanks for the feedback :)