From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 7:35 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Ouch

He asked one girl how many moons orbit the earth and she said 7!!!  I
about crapped my pants!  You don't have to go to school, you don't have
to even know how to read, all you have to do is LOOK IN THE SKY AT
NIGHT!!!!!

I actually threw something at the TV and my wife yelled at me.

Michael Corrigan
Programmer
Endora Digital Solutions
www.endoradigital.com