From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 December 2001 14:56
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Ouch

Actually any good history of WWII should have the information. Good that is,
meaning that its not an American centric history. All too often most have
the impression that WWII started Dec 7 1941, rather than early September,
1939, with the invasion of Czechoslovakia.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer