The only problem I see is when you tell the soldiers they're dying for
no reason and expect them to understand they've been duped and only
the anti-war folks are smart enough to know the truth about anything.
You don't have to support the war and I respect you're views, but I
support the war and am considered a Kool-Aid drinker too stupid to
form my own thoughts. If a soldier believes in what he's doing you
should respect his or her views.

Maybe it was the shock of watching buildings collapse while my friends
were in it, maybe it's being a Jew and knowing about history, maybe
both but I sure as hell am glad this President rattled up the
Islamo-fascist world rather than wait for them to rattle us again.