So you are suggesting that there should be no free speech here,
because criticizing the President gives aid and comfort to the enemy
and demoralized the troops?

Also aren't you parroting the right wing paranoid fantasy - a quick X
(a stupid technical glitch) on screen, and turning it into a grand
conspiracy.

The BS about being against the war means being against the soldiers on
the ground is still an old tactic used by intellectually bankrupt
political operatives. I find it interesting that this mantra is being
put forward more and more often by Shrub supporters as more people
disagree with this unnecessary conflict. You'd have thought they would
have learned from Vietnam. Mind you given that most of the
administration learned their craft during Nixon and Ronnie Raygun, I'm
not all that surprised.

larry