take a small metal file and cut a cross into nose of the bullet.  Does
wonders for stopping power.

As for the 9mm vs 45 cal debate, I was never really in any situation
that required my finding out. During my time with the Canadian
military if I was put into such a situation, I'd rather have used my
FN-C2 in that situation. The only comparisons I can make were on the
firing ranges.

larry