I just read a bit about the (supposed) new Apple release, the iWalk, and
a question occured to me. Is it against the law to reveal information
about a companies product? I'm _not_ talking about employees who sign
employee contracts, but outside folk. Ie, if I don't work for Apple, and
I find out about their product, let's say by accident (not by illegaly
spying, breaking in, etc), does the 1st Amendment protect my right to
tell the world about the product?

I guess a more general version of this is - are company's trade secrets
protected, implicitly, by law?

-rc