Let's say I overheard Steve Jobs. That would also answer Gel's query.
Assume an insider broke the law, but, let's say it was an accident.
Perhaps a flub at a conference. I guess 'accidents' are still breaking
the law, but, let's go down that route.

The scenario is:

Steve Jobs, talking at a conference, accidently mentions the new device.
Or maybe he thinks his mic is off. 500 people then here the news.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus