Heh, no, I don't know anything (err.... you know what I mean). It was
just something that I thought of when I saw the site talking about the
iWalk, or whatever it's called.

<cf_startflamewar>
Not that I care about the Mac. It's only for those art freak type people
who like slow machines with a UI designed for playschool level computer
folks.

-grin-

-rc