You think vaporing the planet will solve anything? Sure it would be fun at
first, but it the fun would go away in time and then what do you have?

The moon flying out of control into mars.

You know it is actually a large bomb that was sent into orbit, so if it
should loose contact with the Pentagon, it would leave Earth Orbit and
travel strait to Mars.

Thus destroying both planets.