You can vaporize Norway, I only used it as an example.  I'm sure the
Norwegians are lovely people... I've never been there!!

Darn it.. Ok, so what say that we have another dropdown, to keep the
Mars Ba.. I mean Council happy... we'll alphabetically list the planets,
of course, you will see Earth before Mars, but it won't be much of an
inconvenience to scroll down will it??  You can always pre-select Mars
if you are targetting a local audience!