Sure, the middle and upper middle class work that way. Even the low end of
the upper class.

But I'm talking about the people that make so much money they can't spend
it. The save it, or invest it, under a sales tax only plan they wouldn't pay
taxes on some of their money.

I'm not talking about people that save a couple hundred a month for a rainy
day. I'm talking about people that save a couple million a year, or invest
it.