Why is wal-mart evil?

I haven't seen anything evil about them. They come in, build a store, offer
products at a smaller cost and in general they build in a more convenient
location than places where I would shop before they got there.

I don't get how this isn't what their founder had in mind. They have been
doing things the same way for as long as I can remember.