Give me a break. Our prices not completely on par with wal-mart but we still
have plenty of saving potential. We had a record third quater and are
growing strong. If wal-mart dies (which it will not it is a powerful
company) people may blame things like this but the real treason is the
condition of thier stores. Shop at a Target then a wal-mart tell me which
you would rather return too. I love target sure thier a cmpetitor but I
still enjoy thier store.

  My comment on automated pickers was directly realating to the distro
center they were threatening to pull from MD.

Adam