More than that.  This is a valid point I am going to be making, and I really
do not want it to sound like a personal attack against Dana.

Dana, how old are you?  What is your current salary?  What does your current
financial situation look like?  I am not going to throw numbers out but just
what I have heard you say here, I would say that your situation is far more
precarious than either mine or Julian's.  Plus you have been alive quite a
bit longer.  You know I came up from nothing, so it's not like you can point
at some rich white man who was behind me backing me up.

Tell Julian and I, who knows more about economics?  A late blooming college
student, or two people that have run businesses and are reasonably senior in
their fields.

Again, Dana, this is merely something I point out in the nature of debate.
Please do not take it personally.

Tim