The Nazi's didn't afaik, but the pope refused to condemn it.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/pius.html

I've known and talked to various Arabs and not one of them has sounded remotely
like this. Does the Koran tell them to do these things? I dunno, in the best of
my recollection the Bible tells us to sacrifice and to stone adulterous women.

As for no one ever killing because the Bible told them so, you are joking right?