1. Muslim nations are as much colonial masters as any European has ever
been.
2. Most Muslim lands have never been under 'colonial mastery'
Using a general term like colonial masters in a conversation that has
nothing to do with colonialism is just disguising the subject.

As for arrogant and provoking, your being totally one sided here. The
anti-Semitic and anti-American cartoons in Arab newspapers are a thousand
times more vile than what was published in the Danish newspaper. You decry
bigotry against Muslims but where is your protests against the reverse? I'm
sorry to say but what I see from you is hypocrisy where you are seeing the
outrage of Muslims against cartoons but failing to see that the same could
be done against them and isn't. Should we boycott Muslim nations for their
cartoons? Should we threaten to murder their citizens for our outrage? No
because we can see that no matter how vile their cartoons are, they're
cartoons. They (and you) can't seem to do the same.