This is the first time you have ever admitted in this thread that the
cartoon was offensive.

I do not promote nor do I agree with the violent response by extreme
individuals in various countries.

However I also do not promote the prejudice, intolerance and bigotry
displayed by many against another Religion under pretext that they are
against Extremists, when one can clearly see how the cartoon is
offensive to an entire religion.

And the peurile argument that "They do it too" also has no place in
logical discussion. Two wrongs don't make a right is something that is
taught in the sandbox.