From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 7:12 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Palestinian government allows terrorists to close down EU
offices.

It's been about five years. But I still read the Wasjhington Post, including
the local news. I'm thinking that Tim has it confused with Capitol Hill. But
we are bogging down in details here. Do you seriously contend that there are
no gangs in Southeast DC? Or, say, downtown Chicago? If so, I am going to
have to just laugh and move on, chalking it up to the general disconnect
with reality that seems to be prevalent here. Yes, some of the crime has
move out to Suitland and Hillcrest Heights. Still.

Dana