I just wondered as they rent mine for me, which I think is a bit silly. The
medical supply place changes the filters and there is a card they download with
(I guess) diagnostics and for sure statistics on how much I use it. The latter
was the hardest part for me... it totally brought out the inner child that
didn't WANNA go to bed.

When you say assemble, you mean like put the machine onto the humidifier and
stick the hose on?

Dana