I meant assemble (yeah, the machine, humidifier), and make sure it's
set properly (e.g. ramping on/off...and if on set properly, on the
right setting, etc).

With this "mail order" machine i basically had to break out the
results from my first sleep study and was lucky to have found the
setting (9).  I'm assuming that 9 on one machine == 9 on all machines.

shrug

On 2/13/06, dana tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just wondered as they rent mine for me, which I think is a bit silly. The
> medical supply place changes the filters and there is a card they download
> with (I guess) diagnostics and for sure statistics on how much I use it. The
> latter was the hardest part for me... it totally brought out the inner child
> that didn't WANNA go to bed.
>
> When you say assemble, you mean like put the machine onto the humidifier and
> stick the hose on?

(snip)

--
Charlie Griefer

"...All the world shall be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies,
and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch
you, digger, listener, runner, prince with a swift warning.
Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed."