> It IS a scandal.
>
> the definition from Wikipedia:
>
> A scandal is a widely publicized incident involving allegations of
> wrong-doing, disgrace, or moral outrage. A scandal may be based on
> reality, or the product of false allegations, or a mixture of both.
>
> Isn't this EXACTLY what is going on?

Man i'm tired of Wikipedia....and no, that isn't exactly what's going on. I
guess scandal is in the eye of the beholder but, where are the "allegations
of wrong-doing, disgrace, or moral outrage"? I've heard allegations of a
tragic accident. I bet the VP feels pretty bad about it. Are people "morally
outraged" that this accident occurred? I mean...where's the "scandal"?

Anyway, the guy he shot just had a heart attack. They still think he's going
to be alright, but if he suddenly croaks from complications from his
injuries, all of a sudden this WILL become an interesting story: VP brought
up on involuntary manslaughter chargers.